The Office of OneIT provides University information technology services at UNC Charlotte and includes enterprise and unit-specific staff.
Mission, vision, & values
MISSION: We provide highly reliable information technology infrastructure, tools, and services to empower the University to achieve its academic, research, administrative, and service goals.
VISION: To become a valued campus partner known for leadership, quality, agility, and reliability by engaging, collaborating, and innovating with faculty, staff, and students.
VALUES: What we value as a customer-focused, service-oriented organization:
- An open, collaborative, and transparent environment
- Good stewardship of resources through honesty and integrity
- A culture of innovation
Consistent with the University's mission to promote a "robust intellectual environment that values social and cultural diversity, free expression, collegiality, integrity, and mutual respect," we are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and through the technology used by the campus community. To further these goals and beliefs, we commit to:
- Fostering a workplace that values respect, diversity, access, and inclusion
- Promoting a climate that is welcoming and conducive to the success of all students, faculty, and staff
- Using recruitment strategies to attract a diverse workforce
- Promoting universal design principles
Systems, Applications, and Software
- Promoting the procurement of accessible software that, at a minimum, is WCAG 2.1 AA
- Providing an accessible web page environment; training web content creators on accessibility requirements and options.