Salesforce is a Client Relationship Management (CRM) solution. It helps to manage your department’s relationships with potential and current students, and alumni. Marketing Cloud is Salesforce’s digital marketing platform. It gives the University the ability to manage email communications and to create and manage marketing relationships.
Many departments are using one or both of these tools to provide enhanced services.
These departments are currently using Salesforce and Marketing cloud for a variety of reasons.
- Business Affairs uses Marketing Cloud to tailor messaging to individual recipients.
- Continuing Education uses Salesforce and Marketing Cloud and moved from a reactive recruitment and student support model to a proactive one. They are able to capture requests for information (RFI) from custom Salesforce forms and personalized communications.
- Distance Education uses Salesforce and Marketing Cloud to improve student support and recruitment through better case management, custom dashboards, reporting, automation and target marketing.
- Enrollment Communications uses Marketing Cloud to daily send automated emails.
- Niner Central uses Salesforce and Marketing Cloud for their high volume support request management system.
- The Office of OneIT uses Marketing Cloud for targeted messaging including the Niner Health Check surveys critical to the university’s pandemic response.
If you are interested is seeing if Salesforce is a good fit for your department, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs and Guides
Visit the OneIT Web Directory.